Managed IT Services
Managed IT Services are a cost effective way for small and medium sized businesses to outsource their IT needs at a lower cost than hiring IT personnel or even building an in-house IT support department. Managed IT Services simplify IT operations and allow Networking Solutions to deliver the same high-level tools and know-how generally applied to “large and enterprise” businesses into your small or medium company. We help you leverage the same technologies that keep competitive. DNSPL can bring this technology into your environment at an affordable price because the expense of hiring and recruiting key staff is distributed over our entire client base. We maintain the highly qualified technical staff and allow you to focus on managing your business productivity.
Managed Services from Networking Solutions means you can rely on us to:
- Keep your business operations running during your most critical hours of operation for less than it is actually costing you now for your reactive support services.
- Take a proactive approach to your computer support, deterring network and security issues before they become expensive problems leading to downtime and data loss.
- Stand our ground on every IT Consulting recommendation we make, with a 100% customer satisfaction promise.
With comprehensive IT support plans, you can eliminate the stress of budgeting for technology and focus on growing your success.
Whether your business requires systems management and network consulting services, remote & on-site support, computer network maintenance services, IT management services, IT support, wireless networking, computer network installation, or network & server support, you can rely on us.
We are committed to excellence in customer service and support, so you can depend on our team for all your technology issues. When you have a dependable partner in computer network maintenance, you can get back to running your business.
DNSPL have well-defined strategies and deep domain expertise.
DNSPL define, design and execute strategies that drive your business growth, reduce costs and create new revenue streams. Emerging technologies and changing business models are driving a shift in the role of IT - from leveraging technology in support of the business, to the higher, more strategic goal of protecting and enhancing business value.
DNSPL helps to design and implement advanced solutions in IT governance, security, data management, applications and compliance. DNSPL works to address IT security and privacy issues and deploy advanced and customized application and data management structures that not only solve problems, but add value to organizations. Technology will drive your future, with DNSPL you can be confident it takes you where you want to go.
Hardware as a service
We provide hardware as a Service programs (Rental Service) from DNSPL are an effective way to ease your frustrations from the regular need for new equipment and its effect on your budget.
With a flat monthly fee for equipment and warranty service, we eliminate large capital outlays and allow IT equipment costs and related maintenance services to qualify as operating expenses, providing you with significant tax advantages.
We provide infrastructure hardware, operating systems, and other software and warranty services for servers, desktops, laptops, routers, switches, and firewalls
Enterprise unified communications and collaboration (UC&C) environments are often fragmented and one of the most important trends for enterprises with multiple service networks and differing solutions for voice, video, contact center, and collaboration. In addition to vast technology and topology complexities, IT can easily become overloaded due to the high volume and diversity of operational events. And now, after years of primarily on-premise solutions, new software and hardware approaches are driving enterprises to consider solutions that offer more seamless integration and better agility. This on-going evolution can be very difficult for many enterprises to resource and manage but Our Unified Communications service system caters structure and intelligence which helps you to securely integrate your communications with business processes. It therefore ensures that the information reaches the recipients quickly through the most appropriate medium.
We'll assist you in looking at these areas:
- Voice over IP – providing a consolidated, virtualised, location-independent, secure and robust IP voice infrastructure as the platform for richer communication and collaboration
- collaborative workspace Collaborative workspaces, also known as collaborative working spaces, are similar to traditional office spaces but allow people from different companies to work side by side with each other. These modern workspaces provide a social and productive working environment, without the high cost and enclosed space of a traditional office.
- conferencing implementing and integrating the latest video- and audioconferencing platforms to enable effective collaboration around the world
- Telecommunications management saving time, improving efficiency and optimising your communications spend by managing all your fixed and mobile network services
Virtualization is the technology, with capabilities that allow businesses to separate resources and services from the underlying physical delivery of those services. In other words, virtualization allows you to do more with less. For example, with virtual memory, your software can access more memory than is physically installed in your computer, via the background swapping of your data onto disk storage. Virtualization techniques can be applied to other aspects of your business IT as well, including: networks, storage, laptop or server hardware, operating systems and applications. Virtualization technologies provide a layer of abstraction between computing, storage and networking hardware, and the applications running on it, so you can enjoy more advanced technology without installing more equipment in your office. Virtual infrastructure gives administrators the advantage of managing pooled resources across your business, allowing IT managers to be more responsive to changing business needs and better leverage infrastructure investments.
Virtualization from Networking Solutions gives your business the power to:
- Improve application performance - with rapid provisioning and dynamic load balancing
- Get back on track after a disaster - with simplified recovery solutions
- Increase utilization - by consolidating your servers
- Go green - lower your electricity bills with fewer servers
DNSPL creates tailor-made security solutions that are built around your unique business needs. Whether your organization is in need of PC protection, data security management, Internet security, network and data security, spyware protection, computer data security, wireless network security, or virus removal, we've got it.
Don't risk everything you've worked for. Defend everything you've worked for. Our security specialists deliver the visibility, awareness and protection you need to hit all your IT security targets through:
- Our ability to create, integrate and manage your security infrastructure in a way that supports your business goals
- A broad portfolio of security services coupled with proven technologies from a select group of innovative partners
- A deep, broad set of security expertise and passionate client delivery